A growing economic sector, a true opportunity in the current context of economic crisis.
A clientele who is sensitive to ecological & social innovation and sustainable development.
As pioneer of the biggest trends, the world of luxury has taken its first steps towards the practices of sustainable development.
GREEN INSPIRATION is fully committed to the circular economy with the purpose of developing a profitable, fair and sustainable economic model.
The creation and management of the hotel aims to address the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals, in particular numbers 7 and 12.
A CSR management philosophy :
- Promoting internal progression of employees,
- People centered management,
- Ensuring gender salary equality and access to skilled jobs.
- Integration and use of renewable energy
- Storage of filtered rain water
- Sanitation of used water
- Use of organic and local food
- Fight against food waste both at the level of the supply chain using short circuits, and at the level of consumption with recycling, such as compost.
Everything that makes Bali a world-renowned destination !
Tourists to Bali per year
REVPAR* in Ubud (revenue per available room)
TOURISTS on average per year
- A well-known destination from Westerners and clientele from high-end establishments
With GREEN INSPIRATION you join a modern vision of management, for a concept of immersion at the heart of exceptional natural locations that provide a change of scene and relaxation, all while offering a service of excellence.
Benefit from :
A unique opportunity for growing and thriving destinations in the tourism sector.
A promising market : High-end hotel business. Offering an average profitability of 10% per year*.
*based on financial projections
The creation and management of establishments are addressing the demands of responsible and sustainable tourism.